Early one morning I awoke to a very vivid dream in which seemed so real; I began to write down all the details of the dream and during the day asked God the very meaning of this dream. As I looked into the Bible and the descriptions that I had written down from the dream; I began to realize various aspects of the dream and their meanings. They are footnoted, below. Here is the dream and I believe the interpretation of the dream.
(1) stood in what appeared to be a large upper room (2) that gave me the feeling of a home; warm, loving and inviting. I sensed other adults and children in the room and a glow (3) that radiated thru-out the room.
I noticed a woman (4) and two children, across the room on my right. She was clothed (5) but her daughters wore nothing (6). The woman began to run toward me and slid (7) over to me, feet first, no shoes (8) and stood up. As she stood, I noticed her bright red (9) lips and she kissed (10) me, on the lips. She made the approach, not I. I remember thinking, I loved the three of them as much as my own (11) family (12). There was no difference in my mind and heart (13).
I proceeded to look under a large mat (14). They were stacked (15) one on top of another. I reached down and lifted the top mat and lying there in a room was my wife (16). My thought was, I love her as much (17) as the woman I had just spoken of. Both their beauty was as though the same inward and outward (from the heart) (18).
As I turned right, toward my first born Son(19) I asked, “What do you think?” the intent of my heart was to bring them into my family (20). My Son replied, “Can you care for (21) them”.
As I woke from the dream, my first thought was, God has provided all that is needed for our well-being.
Penned by: Paul V. Lundmark
January 7, 2019
***Read the INTERPRETATION of the DREAM on page below…following all the footnotes.
1) I — God, I am that I am. Ex.3:14
2) Large room — an upper room. Acts 1:13
3) glow — ways of right living- followers of Christ- a glow on Christian people.
Eccl. 8:1; Rom. 12:11; Matt. 17:2
4) woman — a symbol of the church. Jer. 6:2; Eph. 5:23-32; Rev. 21:2; 19:7-9
5) clothing — she was in covenant with God-an atonement made with God. Gen. 3:21 6) wearing nothing — unclothe, no covering – an innocence, defenselessness, vulnerability, helplessness
7) sliding — maintaining continuous contact- going somewhere without stopping 8) no shoes (bare feet) — on holy ground. Ex.3:5; Joshua 5:15; Acts 7:33
9) red — salvation, blood of Jesus, love of God. Exodus 12:7
10) kiss on the lips — (amorous kiss) –passion experience-desire for more intimacy 11)as much as my own — love them – equally. John 3:16; 1 John 2:2; Romans 5:8; 1 John 4:8, 16; Matt. 5:43-48; Acts 10:34-35
12) family — followers of Christ, born again believers – new testament church-people considered (family) Gal. 3:26-28
13) mind and heart — the whole of the innermost part of the human – the mental, convictions, emotions, will.
14) mat — covering, God is the covering over the believer. Psalms 91:1-16; Rom. 3:19, 25; Matt 12;36; Proverbs 3:5-6
15) stacked — (as stacked stones) one on top of another. The church; a memorial, to mark a place where God can be met. Hebrews 10:19-25
16) wife — (church – bride) we are His temple. (Jesus) assists her- the wife (the church) to become blameless before God. Eph. 5:22-23
17) as much as the woman — love them – equally. John 3:16; Prov. 8:17; 2 Peter 3:9
18) from the heart — the whole of the innermost part of the human – the mental, convictions, emotions, will.
19) first born Son — Jesus. Psalms 89:27; Colossians 1:15
20) family — followers of Christ, born again believers – new testament church-people considered (family). Gal. 3:26-28
21) care for — (make provision, give protection) to do the necessary things for someone who needs help or protection.
The Interpretation of (The Dream) as follows:
I was in a large upper room, which was filled with a warm glow of light radiating from the righteous standing all around.
This is what God had to say: My church desires to be in covenant with me, for this is where they are found perfect and complete in me. They are like innocent children, unclothed, vulnerable and helpless without me.
The woman/the church is attempting to stay in relationship with me by running and sliding bare feet first toward me, as she attempts to keep connected to me. My people are coming to me and wants an intimate passionate relationship with me but are not willing to seek my face in spirit and truth.
If my people would seek first my kingdom and my righteousness everything else would be added unto them. My desire is to have a relationship with them and this can only come through righteous and holy living. I have placed within the church diversity of gifts. Gifts of the Holy Spirit, for the purpose of strengthening, encouraging and building up the body of Christ. My Son is coming back that he might present her to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:27.
Mats are used to protect what is under them, in the same way I have given my Godhead, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit to the church as their covering. Just as these mats are stacked like stones, one upon another, so are my churches that call me their God.
As I turned right, toward my first born Son, I asked, “What do you think?” meaning, should I bring them into the family? My Son replied, “Can you care for them?”
End of Interpretation
AS AN ADDED NOTE…in answering the last question: “Can you care for them?” God has given His people the Holy Spirit and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, which are tools necessary for their well-being!
Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and we are called to take care of and honor God’s temple. We are to use our bodies, the Gifts that He has given and provided to us to accomplish the will of God. 1 Cor. 3:16-17; 1 Cor. 6:19-20; 1 Cor. 10:31; 1 Cor. 12:27; Rom. 12:1-2; Rom. 12:4; 1 Tim. 4:8 Matt 6:22-23.
God’s love for us individually is eternal, everlasting. God’s heart is full of love for all mankind. There is no one above another in His Kingdom, God loves them all equally!
Inspired by God
Penned by: Paul V. Lundmark
January 7, 2019