In this letter may we answer this question…What is meant by A NEW CREATION? EASTER is what the NEW CREATION is all about. Are you a New Creation?
Yes…God had us on His mind.
- Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
What do we mean – A new creature? 2 Corinthians 5:17 What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!
We are recreated by the Spirit through the Word.
- James 1:18 In his goodness he chose to make us his own children by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his choice possession.
- 1 Peter 1:23 For you have been born again. Your new life did not come from your earthly parents because the life they gave you will end in death. But this new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.
The life of the born again Christian is a true believer and a new creation. The prince of this world (Satan), came to Jesus but could find nothing in Him. And the prince of the world, (Satan), can come to the New Creation and can find nothing in Him. Do you believe? As a believer, Christ is in you and He overcame Satan.
- 1 John 4:4 But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won your fight with these false prophets, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.
The One who raised Jesus from the dead is in you. You have the life and nature of God, the One that is in you is greater than any force or power outside of you! You have the very life of God in you. The gift of God is in you. You received Him by faith and you will remain faithful by faith.
- 1 John 5:4-5 For every child of God defeats this evil world by trusting Christ to give the victory. And the ones who win this battle against the world are the ones who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
David knew where his strength came from and so do we. Psalm 27:1 Jehovah is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Jehovah is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
The New Creation is victorious in Christ Jesus. Why? Because Jesus said, “In My Name you shall cast out demons.” He has given to the believer the use of His Name and “all authority” has been given to Jesus. “All authority” belongs to Jesus, but the church, the believers can use “His authority” because Jesus resides in us through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Remember, this “authority” is not ours it is Christs’.
Only as the believer realizes who He is in Christ Jesus and who’s authority it is, “Jesus’s authority” in Him; will He be able to say, “Satan, in the name of Jesus, leave, you have no way with me”, and Satan will have to flee. Yes, we are victorious! Satan can have NO HOLD on the believer that refuses to accept any part of Satan in this life.
We as believers do have authority over Satan and his work in and over our lives. Jesus came and defeat Satan for all who will believe. Now we have been given that same authority in Jesus Name. Stand firm on God’s Word and take your God given authority over Satan in your life, TODAY.
DO NOT let Satan reign in your life any longer. As a believer you are God’s child. DO NOT give any room or place for Satan in your life. Living the “Christian Life” is living and walking in the Spirit of Christ and allowing the Holy Spirit to work in and through us.
What this means is, as a believer, your character (inside) becomes Christ like and your conduct (outside) is an example of your character. As a spirit filled believer, the fruit of the Spirit will begin to show in your conduct for the Holy Spirit from within will begin to show Christ on the outside. This is when neighbors, friends, family and co-workers will take notice and ask you for prayer in their lives.
This “Christian living”, will take living by faith, faith in Christ Jesus. IT IS FINISHED, sayeth the Lord. Anything and everything we receive from God will be by faith. Faith in His finished work. There is nothing we can do to earn this faith, for it is a free gift given from God. As a born again believer, we received Christ in our hearts simply by faith and He now resides in us.
Are you beginning to see that faith in Christ is to believe and trust in His finished work through His death, burial and resurrection. The cross was the very means that has bought our freedom and we now can become a new creation.
- 1 Peter 2:24, seals that issue. “He personally carried away our sins in his own body on the cross so we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. You have been healed by his wounds!”
- Philippians 4:19, shows us how God supplies our financial needs. “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
- Matthew 6:31-34, gives us Jesus’ revelation of the Father’s attitude toward His children. “So don’t worry about having enough food or drink or clothing. Why be like the pagans who are so deeply concerned about these things? Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.”
It’s time we start resting in His rest. That is, resting in the confidence that it’s done. This only can be done by faith. Faith in Christ and His finished work through cross. You might say, Paul, “It’s hard to recognize that it is done. It’s hard to grasp in the natural.” The same spirit that raised up Christ from the dead will give clearness to your mind, if you would believe and place your complete trust in God’s Word.
- Begin to live the Word. As you read/hear the Word it will become alive.
- Begin to take your place as a son and daughter, grafted into the family, the Holy Spirit living and working through the believer.
- It’s time to begin to live what God said you are. By faith we believe the promises of God and by faith we will receive. Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
- “If” you REPENT, turn from your SINS; accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and believe He died on the cross and resurrected for you, you become are a New Creation in Christ Jesus.
- Begin believing, “I am what you say I am. I can do what you say I can do in Christ. I can do all things in Him who strengthen me.” These promises are for every believer to receive by faith.
Remember, Jesus is inside of you. The very ONE who raised Jesus from the dead. He is actually there, if you believe! Yes, as a spirit filled believer, the Holy Spirit is alive in you, in me. The Holy Spirit is leading us into the very truth of the gospel; to be a witness of Christ in us, flowing through us.
“Christianity” is a relationship between the Father and His Family.
- It is not just a religion.
- It is not just having your sins forgiven. It is not about joining the church.
- It is being made a New Creation in Christ;
- It is being born from above.
- It is receiving the Nature and Life of God.
- It is being united with God the Father, one with Jesus Christ His Son, and filled with the Holy Spirit the very Person of God.
Romans 6:5 Since we have been united with him in his death, we will also be raised as he was.
We are united with Him in Resurrection Life.
- 2 Peter 1:4 tells us that we have become partakers of the Divine Nature and have escaped the corruption that came into the world through Adam’s transgression. That corruption is Spiritual death. The escape is Eternal Life. “And by that same mighty power, he has given us all of his rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the corruption all around you caused by evil desires” and that you will share in his divine nature.
Yes, Eternal Life has been provided for ALL BELIEVERS, after this life.
1 John 5:13, is a reality in the New Creation. I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.
The New Creation is to enjoy the dominion that Adam lost in the fall. Ezekiel 36:26-27 He speaks out His heart’s dream. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.
You might say, Jesus gave us Power of Attorney…to use His name.
- John 15:16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.
- John 16:23 -24 At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. The truth is, you can go directly to the Father and ask him, and he will grant your request because you use my name. You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, & you will receive, & you will have abundant joy.
- Mark 16:17 These signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak new languages. Then we find, “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the Word”.
I am committed to act upon His Word through obedience in His Word! It is my prayer TODAY that ALL who reads this letter will begin to act upon God’s Word.
EASTER was and is ALL about the RESURRECTION POWER of Jesus Christ for and in the New Creation, available to both you and me. We as believers must crucify our flesh daily, make the right choices; that of dying out daily of worldly sinful pleasures and following Godly ways.
The new creation is an over-comer. The new creature is one that is a living witness of Jesus Christ, Him crucified and resurrected with a promise to be with the new creation here on Earth and the after life; for Eternity. Christ in us flowing through us.
Love in Christ Jesus,