This morning, I would like to dedicate this writing to my twin Sister, Kathryn. She past into heaven on February 24th, 2018 at 3:34 am. Kathy loved the Lord and showed her love for the Lord in all she did.
While my wife Gleneva and I was visiting Kathy in the Hospital on February 10th, 2018, she said that “she had a secret”. As I got close to her, I said I would share a secret with her if she would share me her secret. She said, “she could not share this secret with anyone, but that I would know her secret in 2 weeks”.
On February 24th, 2018, we found out what her secret was; for it was 2 weeks to the day that Kathy passed into heaven. I believe she had a glimpsed of Heaven and was told not to tell anyone.
Kathy past from this earth into her heavenly realm, Eternity with Jesus and her Heavenly Father. As the text states in the Berean Study Bible,
- Hebrews 9:27-28, “Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment, so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.”
Our HOPE is in Christ Jesus, our Savior. How exciting to know that Christ is coming back to save us, yes, to make us whole once and for all.
Kathy was eagerly awaiting her deliverance (healing) and now she has past from earthly troubles into an Eternity of Heavenly Glory. The Bible states there is a time for everything, as stated in Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NIV)
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
- a time to be born and a time to die,
- a time to plant and a time to uproot,
- a time to kill and a time to heal,
- a time to tear down and a time to build,
- a time to weep and a time to laugh,
- a time to mourn and a time to dance,
- a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
- a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
- a time to search and a time to give up,
- a time to keep and a time to throw away,
- a time to tear and a time to mend,
- a time to be silent and a time to speak,
- a time to love and a time to hate,
- a time for war and a time for peace.
Let me state…HEAVEN is real as recorded in the Bible. From Jesus’s own words: John 14:1-2 (NLT) “Don’t be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father’s home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly.”
Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people. We as children of God have been transformed and made new through regeneration. We are now new creatures in Christ, and we know that we will spend eternity with our Savior who saved us.
Heaven is a perfect place. Since our Savior is perfect, nothing will ever mar any part of that heavenly residence. There will never be anything allowed to enter heaven to defile it or spoil it.
- Revelation 21:27 (NKJV) But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Heaven is beyond the reach of sin and sinners of every kind and description.
- Revelation 12:3-4, 7-10, 12-13(NKJV) “And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time. “Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.”
Heaven is a place of citizens of different ages, countries and nationalities.
- Revelation 5:9 (NKJV) And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
I believe if Kathy was writing this letter, she would want you to know that you can be sure of being in heaven with her. Maybe you’re not sure if you are going to be in Heaven.
If you have never received Jesus Christ as you Lord and Savior, you can be saved, according to the Holy Scriptures:
- John 3:16 (NKJV) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- Romans 10:9-10, 13 (NKJV) that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
Please pray this prayer right now if you want to make Jesus Lord of your life: Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I come unto you, just as I am. I am a sinner for I have sinned against you and against heaven. I ask You, Lord Jesus, to forgive me and to come into my heart and save my soul.
Lord Jesus, I give my life to you. I do believe that you are the Son of God. I believe you are Jesus Christ who was sent to save my soul from hell and today I know that I will go to Heaven. I now give you thanks and praise and honor for redeeming me by your precious blood. AMEN
As you have confessed with your mouth and believed in your heart, begin to thank Him with your lips and praise your new found Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ…You are saved!
Don’t Give Up – Keep the Faith.
SEE YOU IN HEAVEN WITH ME!
Your Sister in Christ, Kathy Lundmark
As always, love in Christ Jesus,