I will open today’s thought with this, God is in control and runs the scoreboard and the clock of life. In this game of life, we are the victors, because Jesus has already won the victory over Satan.
To put a little spin on the meaning of life, today when so many think life is simply, fun and games. In this life, there is a game to be played, a battle to be fought in this life and a victory to be won and He wants you to win. Keep in the race by keeping the faith and never give up.
You keep the faith by:
- reading the Word,
- believing / trusting the Word,
- praying, the Word,
- applying the Word.
With all that said, to win a battle you must have a plan. God’s plan for each of our lives is written in His Word. We have His plan for this game of life and we have already won IF we are following the game plan, His Word.
I am SO GRATEFUL for Jesus and and His blood that was shed for me/ for you. Yes, God’s plan for WINNING in this life that was given for all mankind to receive.
How exciting it is to know that we can finish the game of life and at the end of the race say as Apostle Paul states in:
- 2 Timothy 4:7 (NLT2) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.
Our first step in winning a battle is to prepare for it. Help is only found in seeking God’s help:
- Stated in Matthew 6:33 and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
- As stated in John 3:3 Jesus replied, “ I assure you, unless you are born again, you can never see the Kingdom of God.”
- Later in John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
Jesus tells us how to get to God. When you came into this world you were physically born of water, earthly parents, but to become a child of the King, a member of His family and a citizen of His Kingdom, you must become spiritually born of God; accept Jesus, as your Lord and Savior, truthfully repent and turn from your sins and ask His forgiveness.
Yes, ask Him to come into your heart and take over your life committing your life to Him. The Holy Spirit will help you run this race successfully when you give Him the reigns. This is the only way you will become victorious and receive the power to win and defeat the spiritual enemy and guaranteed eternal life.
To win a battle there must be time spent in training. We as God’s people must be involved in things of God…that of spiritual training and spiritual exercises…preparing for spiritual growth and preparing for the battle.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,