Today we will bring more thoughts in regards to hearing and listening. Let’s listen to what God is saying about the importance of love in these scriptures.
- Psalms 138:5 (NKJV) Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord, For great is the glory of the Lord.
- Psalms 48:1 (NKJV) Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised In the city of our God, In His holy mountain.
- Revelation 4:11 (NKJV) “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.”
- Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV) Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
- Psalms 63:3 (NKJV) Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.
- Deuteronomy 32:10 (NKJV) “He found him in a desert land And in the wasteland, a howling wilderness; He encircled him, He instructed him, He kept him as the apple of His eye.
- 1 John 4:8 (NKJV) He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
- 1 John 4:11 (NKJV) Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- 1 John 4:18 (NKJV) There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
- 1 John 4:19 (NKJV) We love Him because He first loved us.
- Ephesians 5:2 (NKJV) “And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.” As we stay in God’s presence we will hear His voice speaking to us, helping us to know that He will answer our prayers.
- As the Psalmists states in Psalms 32:8 (NLT) The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. How exciting to know that God is guiding us along the best pathway in life!
- When we obey His voice God has given us a promise: “But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.” Jeremiah 7:23 (NKJV). God has promised to watch over us as we LISTEN and “obey His VOICE”.
Remember, we must be alert in all that we do and and to be an active listener as well as an active speaker.
So, how do we hear what God is saying? Usually it is an impression, a knowing, or a small voice within our thoughts (or mind) in our hearts. May God help us to be a good listener. Are you determined to be an Active Listener?
As always,Love in Christ Jesus,