My thoughts go to Prayer and how it can transcend beyond our own thinking. Prayer is communicating to God for a given situation. Intercession for others in prayer reaches God and can contribute to the success of answered prayer. God looks at both the heart of the person praying and the purpose of the prayer.
Let’s unite together and keep Satan out – of our family, out of our life, through daily prayer. Our leaders and Pastors are under much controversy with all that is going on in the world, today. Daily praying for our leaders and Pastors will make a difference.
Praying with faith is to know that “greater is He that is in you than he that is in this world”.
We as believers ought to be the watchman /bodyguard /shield interceding for our Pastor and Spiritual leaders.
- Pastors and Spiritual Leaders have more responsibility and accountability. James 3:1 (KJV) My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
- Pastors and Spiritual Leaders are more subject to temptation. The higher you go up on the ladder of Christian leadership the higher you go on Satan’s hit list.
- Pastors and Spiritual Leaders are more targeted by Spiritual warfare.
- Pastors and Spiritual Leaders have more influence on others. The very nature of their ministry calls for more intercession.
- Pastors and Spiritual Leaders have more visibility. Being up front they are constantly subject to gossip and criticism.
Here is an excellent prayer guide for praying for the Pastors and Spiritual Leaders. Ask the Lord and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you in your prayers. God looks at the heart and motive of the praying believer. This week let me encourage you to take time everyday to pray for the leaders of the Church and our Nation.
Here is a suggested guideline that may help in our praying this week and throughout the year.
- Sunday: Favor with God – spiritual revelation, anointing, holiness.
- Monday: Favor with others – congregations, ministry, staff, unsaved.
- Tuesday: Increased vision – wisdom and enlightenment, motives, guidance.
- Wednesday: Spirit, Soul, Body – health, appearance.
- Thursday: Protection – general, spouse, children.
- Friday: Finances – priorities, blessings.
- Saturday: Family – general, spouse, children.
Be committed TODAY, to go FORWARD in Christ;
ADVANCING in HIS Kingdom, DECREASING the population of HELL and INCREASING the population of HEAVEN!
As always, love in Christ Jesus,