The Bible states in Acts 4:12 “There is salvation in no one else! There is no other name in all of heaven for people to call on to save them.” and in Luke 1:77 You will tell his people how to find salvation through forgiveness of their sins.
How exciting to know that our salvation is “protected by the power of God”.
Yes, as believers and followers of Christ Jesus we are sealed by the very power of God working in us, the Holy Spirit. The key to our salvation is our on going relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit working in the born again believer.
The Holy Spirit draws all mankind to Jesus through the Gospel and we receive our salvation when we believe the Gospel through faith by trusting in Him. Our ultimate salvation (deliverance from all threatening circumstances) “will not be revealed until Jesus returns on the last (day) time”.
As stated in 1 Peter 1:5 “And God, in his mighty power, will protect you until you receive this salvation, because you are trusting him. It will be revealed on the last day for all to see.” It will take walking daily in faith, obedient in God’s ways, with a pure heart, keeping our mind and thoughts on holy right living.
“Salvation” is God’s desire for all mankind brought to us by and thru Jesus Christ. Yes, we believe Jesus Christ came to be our Savior over 2000 years ago and is alive, active, working in us as a believer through the power of the Holy Spitit. Thru this one redeeming act; that of His death and resurrection, Jesus came to deliver humanity from everything that might lead to eternal death – for example, sin – or from the judgment that might lead to that fate…eternal hell.
- 2 Corinthians 7:10 For God can use sorrow in our lives to help us turn away from sin and seek salvation. We will never regret that kind of sorrow. But sorrow without repentance is the kind that results in death.
- Ephesians 1:13 And now you also have heard the truth, the Good News that God saves you. And when you believed in Christ, he identified you as his own by giving you the Holy Spirit, whom he promised long ago.
- Philippians 1:28 Don’t be intimidated by your enemies. This will be a sign to them that they are going to be destroyed, but that you are going to be saved, even by God himself.
- 2 Timothy 2:10 I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.
- Hebrews 5:7-9 While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could deliver him out of death. And God heard his prayers because of his reverence for God. So even though Jesus was God’s Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. In this way, God qualified him as a perfect High Priest, and he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him.
- Jesus responded, “Salvation has come to this home today, for this man has shown himself to be a son of Abraham. And I, the Son of Man, have come to seek and save those like him who are lost.
I thank God for His plan of salvation for all who will believe and receive.
Yes, God made a way for our sinful hearts to be changed and to receive a new heart, a new life, new desires to be like Him, an eternity forever to be with Him.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,