This morning let me make this statement, your faith in the finished work of Jesus will bring great results.
We can see God’s Faithfulness through out the ages; yesterday, today and forever.
Consider these examples through out the ages of the faithfulness of God, our Heavenly Father.
• Moses in Exodus 15:2-3: “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my victory … The Lord is a (man of war) a warrior.”
Is the Lord your strength and your song? Can you say he is your victory?
If not, let me encourage you to be determined and begin today to make him your strength, song and victory!
• David in Psalm 28:7: “The Lord is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in him with all my heart. He helps me.”
Do you proclaim the Lord as your strength and shield from all danger? Do you TRUST in him with all your heart? In Him I do TRUST!
• The three Hebrew captives in Daniel 3:17: “If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty.”
I can say, the God I serve is able to save me!
• Daniel in the lion’s den, Daniel prayed 3 times a day. Daniel 6:21-22: Daniel answered, “Long live the king! My God sent his angel to shut the lions’ mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight. And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty.”
Can you say, as Daniel did, I have been found innocent in his sight?
• Jobs trust in God, Job 13:15 (KJV) “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”
No matter what happens will you trust God and maintain your own ways before him? Is your mind set?
• The prophet Micah in Micah, 3:8: “But as for me, I am filled with power and the Spirit of the Lord. I am filled with justice and might.”
Can you say as Micah states, I am filled with power and the Spirit of the Lord and I am filled with justice and might?
• Jesus in Mark 9:23: “Anything is possible if a person believes.”
As a believer and follower of Jesus anything is possible when your faith is activated.
• Paul in Ephesians 3:20: “Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.”
Do you realize that God’s mighty power is at work within us?
Prayer warriors don’t hesitate to pray the impossible. They take seriously these words from Jesus:
“Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”
No matter how severe the circumstances move ahead and pray the impossible. Have great expectations.
Some people are prayer worriers, not prayer warriors. They do pray but they are filled with worry and self-doubt. This spiritual condition results in weakened, ineffective prayers.
- The Apostle James addressed this very issue: “When you ask Him be sure that you really expect Him to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. People like that should not expect to receive anything from the Lord … They waver back and forth in everything they do (James 1:6-8).”
When approaching God with your needs, be strong in faith and positive.
- Find the promise.
- Pray the promise.
- Believe the promise and allow God’s promise to take hold/ take root in you mind, heart and soul. God will respond to you.
Cultivate a strong, positive and vibrant faith. Expecting that God will answer your prayer.
Jesus said, COME BOLDLY to the throne of GRACE. So many times we go to God in prayer, wanting or asking for something. And truly that is what we should do when in need, go to God in prayer. Make it a practice to go to God with praise, worship and thanksgiving for He loves the grateful heart.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,