This morning God wants us to “daily” confess our faith and take it to heart. What do I mean confess our faith? Simply put; Dying out of self, daily, not my will but God’s will.
Consecrating our-self unto God, putting off the old man and living the life of a new man, a new creature in Christ. This is what is meant to take up your cross “daily”.
Do you know that He is faithful and just (righteous) to forgive us our trespasses! Old things past away, all things become new. Yes, a new mind, new thoughts, a new way of living. Christ-like, ” A Christian”.
- 1 John 1:9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.
It is God’s perfect will and desire for us to walk in the light, always confessing our faith.
Initiating / activating the miracle of salvation in our life. He has made you His Righteousness.
Jesus said, “If a man love me, he will keep my word, and the Father and I will love him, and we will come and make our abode with him.”
- Does this really mean that He will come and live in me?
- Wouldn’t it be wonderful if He would live in my body, so wherever I went He would be with me; He would be in me.
Yes, it is God’s desire to live in each person through the Holy Spirit; to convict, guide, direct, teach and lead us into all truth.
When we as Christians, allow the Holy Spirit to have full reign in and through our life we than say as stated in Isaiah,
- Isaiah 41:10 has become a reality: “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”
Yes, He will be with me through-out my life; in all my test, trials, sorrows and troubles. For I will say this is mine, all mine and I dare to confess my faith before the world; for I know God is with me and He is faithful.
- Romans 8:11 states that “The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. Just as he raised Christ from the dead, he will give life to your mortal body by this same Spirit living within you.”
Yes, the Holy Spirit, giving life to your body; leading me into all truth. I can go to God in faith believing and ask for healing when I am sick, make it strong if it is weak and pour into your spirit, the very consciousness of Christ.
The believer is a victor and an overcomer. Satan has no power over the believer who goes to God in faith.
- Now, Hebrews 13:20-21 becomes truly a reality: “And now, may the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ all that is pleasing to him. Jesus is the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting covenant, signed with his blood. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen.”
This truly becomes a vivid reality when we begin to confess what we are in Christ; in the face of everything.
Stand in faith, through every situation, every storm, trouble and trial, in all we do, STAND IN FAITH! We live in Christ, we move in Him and have our being in Him.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,