This morning my thoughts go to this one question, Are you ready for the return of Jesus? The signs of His returning are everywhere. I am 66 years old and life as I/we have known outside, you might say, in the world will not and is not the same.
But I have good news, living your life in Christ will not change, for God does not change. The peace and assurance I have is still the same, praise God. God is good and yes, life is good!
The chaos in this world is climaxing and I must say, I do believe the returning of Christ is at our doorsteps.
What is to be of the most importance, TODAY, is our/your relationship with Jesus.
On a serious note; don’t wait until tomorrow to make it right with your Lord, family and friends or you may be the one left behind!
We as “the church” the believers call ourselves “Christians”. Are we truly living as Christ lived! Christ is coming back for a people living in Him and LOOKING, expecting His return. LIVING in Christ is one that is following Him and sharing His ways, living a life of holiness and purity.
Simply put, living a clean life, putting off all and shunning all that is not Christ like. One that is looking for Christ’s return will be one that has a prayerful attitude in and for all things.
Are you praying?
Are you watching?
Are you listening?
Let’s start todays thoughts by stating,
“Christianity” is a relationship between the Father and His Family.
- It is not just a religion.
- It is not just having your sins forgiven. It is not about joining the church.
- It is being made a New Creation in Christ;
- It is being born from above.
- It is receiving the Nature and Life of God.
- It is being united with God the Father, one with Jesus Christ His Son, and filled with the Holy Spirit the very Person of God.
Romans 6:5 Since we have been united with him in his death, we will also be raised as he was.
We are united with Him in Resurrection Life.
- 2 Peter 1:4 tells us that we have become partakers of the Divine Nature and have escaped the corruption that came into the world through Adam’s transgression. That corruption is Spiritual death. The escape is Eternal Life. “And by that same mighty power, he has given us all of his rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the corruption all around you caused by evil desires” and that you will share in his divine nature.
Yes, Eternal Life has been provided for ALL BELIEVERS, after this life.
1 John 5:13, is a reality in the New Creation. I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.
The New Creation is to enjoy the dominion that Adam lost in the fall.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 He speaks out His heart’s dream. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.
You might say, Jesus gave us Power of Attorney…to use His name.
- John 15:16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.
- John 16:23 -24 At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. The truth is, you can go directly to the Father and ask him, and he will grant your request because you use my name. You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, & you will receive, & you will have abundant joy.
- Mark 16:17 These signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak new languages. Then we find, “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the Word”.
I am committed to act upon His Word through obedience in His Word! It is my prayer TODAY that ALL who reads this letter will begin to act upon and apply God’s Word.
EASTER was and is ALL about the RESURRECTION POWER of Jesus Christ for and in the New Creation, available to both you and me.
We as believers must crucify our flesh daily, make the right choices; that of dying out daily of worldly sinful pleasures and following Godly ways.
The new creation is an over-comer. The new creature is one that is a living witness of Jesus Christ, Him crucified and resurrected with a promise to be with the new creation here on Earth and the after life; for Eternity.
Christ in us flowing through us, His resurrection power alive and active through the power of the Holy Spirit that worketh in us.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,