Your answer is found by applying these steps.:
- First step is to identify the sin / the iniquity (be specific)…
- Second step is to confess the sin and ask God for forgiveness…(repent)…
- Third step is to apply the blood of Jesus Christ…Jesus took UPON Himself ALL our sins and iniquity; for you, for me and everyone whomsoever believe…so believe that it is finished and begin to receive…for only Jesus can cleanses us from sin.
If you are serious in having your sins forgiven and willing to turn from your sins and make Christ Jesus your Lord and Savior; than believe in you heart that Jesus died, shed His blood for your sins and was resurrected so we can be made anew.
- Simply, make these words your prayer from your heart. “Thank You Jesus for cleansing/taking away all my sins as I state them to you… and now I apply the Blood of Jesus over this situation and accept your finished work, Amen.”
1 John 1:7 “But if we are living in the light of God’s presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from every sin.”
What are curses?
Curses are pronounced sentences; a condemnation or judgment singled out…a curse is a violent expression of evil upon others.
Curses are the result of disobedience to God’s law. Curses come from NOT obeying God’s laws! Curses are Blessing Blockers. Disobedience and Rebellion are two things which Block Blessings.
If you are under a curse you are doomed…but I have GOOD news for you. Curses can be cancelled when identified, recognized and properly handled with the Word of God:
1. God gave us warnings…to listen and to obey His commands or suffer the consequences. Deuteronomy 28:15-20 “But if you refuse to listen to the LORD your God and do not obey all the commands and laws I am giving you today, all these curses will come and overwhelm you: … “The LORD himself will send against you curses, confusion, and disillusionment in everything you do, until at last you are completely destroyed for doing evil and forsaking me.
- Deuteronomy 28:45 “If you refuse to listen to the LORD your God and to obey the commands and laws he has given you, all these curses will pursue and overtake you until you are destroyed.
2. Turning FROM truth causes disaster! Deuteronomy 29:16-22… The LORD made this covenant with you so that no man, woman, family, or tribe among you would turn away from the LORD our God to worship these gods of other nations, and so that no root among you would bear bitter and poisonous fruit. Let none of those who hear the warnings of this curse consider themselves immune, thinking, ‘I am safe, even though I am walking in my own stubborn way.’ This would lead to utter ruin!
Deuteronomy 29:20 The LORD will not pardon such people. His anger and jealousy will burn against them. All the curses written in this book will come down on them, and the LORD will erase their names from under heaven. The LORD will separate them from all the tribes of Israel, to pour out on them all the covenant curses recorded in this Book of the Law.
“Then the generations to come, both your own descendants and the foreigners who come from distant lands, will see the devastation of the land and the diseases the LORD will send against it.”
You can be assured as a believer and follower of Christ Jesus your sins are washed away. There is no room for Satan in the heart of a repentant, born-again believer. Yes, Jesus is “the way, the truth and the life”.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,