This morning let’s look at the very words of Jesus written in John regarding healing. Here we see that every believer has a right to ask the Father for healing or any other blessing that is needed and if he …Ask…Pray to the Father, God, in the Name of Jesus, by faith as a believer he is guaranteed, that the Father will hear and answer his petition.
- John 16:23 – 24 At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. The truth is, you can go directly to the Father and ask him, and he will grant your request because you use my name. You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.
Again, Jesus says to ask. Ask the Father, God, using His Name…
- Matthew 18:18 – 20 I tell you this: Whatever you prohibit on earth is prohibited in heaven, and whatever you allow on earth is allowed in heaven. “I also tell you this: If two of you agree down here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three gather together because they are mine, I am there among them.”
God watches over His Word to make it good. Where two are united, and are asking in Jesus Name (translated- demanding what is yours – not in a selfish/self-centered way but remember, God’s promises are for you, the believer. (Satan cannot/will-not stay around a true believer that takes His right standing and demands Satan to leave) prayer is bound to be answered.
God gave us Jesus, a gift to humanity, to be the redeemer and redeem us from a sinful world. Jesus is our access to God the Father and with that relationship in mind, we can go to God in faith believing.
Search the scriptures, find the promise and allow the promise to be rooted/ birthed in our hearts. Those promises were provided for you and me and all that is needed is to allow the promise to take root by faith.
Healing in Redemption…
- Isaiah 53:3 – 5 He was despised and rejected—a man of sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. We turned our backs on him and looked the other way when he went by. He was despised, and we did not care. Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God for his own sins! But he was wounded and crushed for our sins. He was beaten that we might have peace. He was whipped, and we were healed!
Here is the absolute statement of fact – that “by His stripes we are healed”.
What is the need? What is your need? God is waiting for His children to take their authority in Christ, that has been given to them and demand Satan to leave!
- 1 Peter 2:24 He personally carried away our sins in his own body on the cross so we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. You have been healed by his wounds!
- Matthew 8:16 – 17 That evening many demon-possessed people were brought to Jesus. All the spirits fled when he commanded them to leave; and he healed all the sick.
This fulfilled the word of the Lord through Isaiah, who said, “He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”
As always, love in Christ Jesus,