This morning we have a promise by Jesus stated in the scriptures, that the believer can do the same things Jesus did and greater. Are you beginning to see that Satan has no dominion/rule over the one who would receive their place as a child of God and believe the promises in His Word.
Remember, the works of God, or you might say, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, is the workings of the very power of the Holy Spirit, working in and through the Spirit filled believer.
Yes, God desires to use His Children in His Kingdom. When we allow the Holy Spirit to work in us, we will begin to walk in the very will of our Father.
God will meet the needs of His people, just as He has redeemed us from the law of sin as stated in:
- Romans 6:14, Sin is no longer your master, for you are no longer subject to the law, which enslaves you to sin. Instead, you are free by God’s grace.
When sin is removed there is victory in the believers life. Sin has no place in the believer’s life. When we repent and turn from our sin we will see grace abounding. The believer must recognize that Redemption has delivered him from sin-consciousness and freed him from condemnation.
If sin-consciousness rules than acting on the Word is impossible. By Faith we repent ask for forgiveness of our sins. As we apply our faith in our Lord and Savior and faith in the Word we proclaim that we are redeemed and rid of our sin- consciousness, condemnation, braking Satan’s dominion, we are set free, free from all our sin.
Let’s look at five scriptures in God’s Word that will reinforces our redemption through Jesus Christ:
- Ephesians 1:7 He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!
- 1 Peter 1:4 For God has reserved a priceless inheritance for his children. It is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.
- Romans 8:1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.
- Romans 8:33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has given us right standing with himself.
Every believer has a legal right to stand in the Father’s presence without condemnation and if he does that he will be acting on the Word and then everything that belongs to him in Christ becomes available at once.
Yes, whatever is needed for this life is available to the one who goes to the Father, through Jesus in faith. Be assured that your petition is heard and your answer is on it’s way!
Remember to always think of Satan as the eternally defeated one.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,