This morning my thoughts go to what is met by meeting the conditions of the believer. Let me ask you this question. What would you consider the BIGGEST little word in the world?
- If – determines life or death.
- If – determines heaven or hell.
- If – demands that believers walk their talk.
- If – is a word that is generally used to imply meeting a condition.
To meet the conditions of this word “If” – we must be submissive to the Word of God and keep a relationship with God thru prayer and study/meditation in His Word.
- “If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
…This was a specific promise given to King Solomon to the people of Israel.
What would happen “If” America, would turn to God…as stated in the above scripture.
When we meet the conditions that God has set for us in the Bible, we can begin to see this word “If” become a positive reality bringing forth fruit finding our place in the Family. Thank God for His mercy and His grace.
It all starts with the simple plan of salvation. “If” you believe that Christ died for your sins, and accept Him as your Lord and Master, turn from your wicked ways (repent) you are guaranteed eternal life.
“If” we love things above, we’ll love people here below.
Listed below are four very important facts on the word “If“.
- “If” you receive God’s plan of Salvation, Christ will live in you.
- “If” you receive the Holy Spirit (the in-filling experience) after you have believed (or been born-again) you will receive boldness and be a witness of Christ in you and Christ flowing through you and out of you. In other words, people seeing Christ in and all over you. We are made a new creature in Christ Jesus.
- “If¨ you have received Christ, the future is bright.
- “If¨ you reject Him, you have No Hope!
“If” you receive Christ into your heart, as your Lord and Savior and “If” you follow His instructions given in the Bible, you will meet the conditions given by God.
In order to comply to this word “If” one must be willing to comply to Christ and obedience to the Word of God. Building a relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is a key in meeting the conditions in His Word.
As always, Love in Christ Jesus,