Remember this; the afflictions in our bodies were laid upon Jesus. He bore them so we do not need to bare them…all we have to do is to recognize and accept that fact. Your healing, my healing, your loved ones healing, has been all carried out, completed and finished in Christ.
Yes, no believer has to live a life with constant, consistent troubles. It would mean the very end to chronic physical trouble to the believer if he would recognize and accept the fact that Jesus bore ALL for him for today and forever.
In Christ we have the perfect Redemption… Satan is conquered as stated in Hebrews 2:14 Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—Jesus also became flesh and blood by being born in human form. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the Devil, who had the power of death.
Satan was and is stripped of his authority to the believer, as stated in Revelation 1:18 I am the living one who died. Look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave…
Satan was put to nought; and to the believer, Satan’s ability was and is paralyzed. Colossians 2:15 In this way, God disarmed the evil rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross of Christ.
Satan has no dominion over us as stated in Romans 6:14, Sin is no longer your master, for you are no longer subject to the law, which enslaves you to sin.
Instead, you are free by God’s grace. When we repent and turn from our sin we can see grace abounding. The believer must recognize that Redemption has delivered him from sin-consciousness and freed him from condemnation.
If sin-consciousness rules, than acting on the Word is impossible. By Faith in the Word we proclaim that we are Redeemed…getting rid of sin-consciousness, condemnation, braking Satan’s dominion, setting us free.
Let’s look at five scriptures in God’s Word that reinforces our redemption through Jesus Christ:
1. Ephesians 1:7 He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven.
2. 2 Corinthians 5:17 What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!
3. 1 Peter 1:4 For God has reserved a priceless inheritance for his children. It is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.
4. Romans 8:1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.
5. Romans 8:33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has given us right standing with himself.
Every believer has a legal right to stand in the Father’s presence without condemnation and if he does that he will be acting on the Word and then everything that belongs to him in Christ becomes available. This will take knowing who Christ is and who you are in Christ Jesus.
Remember to always think of Satan as the eternally defeated one.
As always, Love in Christ Jesus,