Let’s open today’s thoughts with these scriptures and allow these scriptures to be placed deep within your heart:
- Romans 12:2…be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
- Colossians 3:3. “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” Die out to Christ daily…of all self, in our own abilities and trust by faith in the work of Jesus in us.
- To sum up Matthew 6:25-34. All our treasures are by faith in Christ Jesus…His righteousness made in us…the Father, the Son and the working of the Holy Spirit, working in us and through us, working out the will of the Father…not I, not my will…but God’s will working out in us.
When faith is called upon, so often there is a time of patience after asking and seeking God – God’s seemingly delays in answered prayer.
True faith does not grow disheartened when not answered immediately; faith takes God at His Word and waits patiently on God to fulfill His purpose and His work.
So, pray on, wait on…You cannot fail, for delay is often the test and the strength of faith. When patience is placed on your faith, than faith gathers strength by waiting and praying. Wait on the Lord and allow Him to renew your strength!
Listed below are, you might say, a few gold nuggets; in regards to faith.
Faith dispels all undue anxiety and needless care about today and tomorrow, for true faith in Jesus Christ is faith in the present. Yes, perfect peace in the mind and heart. When praying, focus on the present…for tomorrow will take care of itself.
- In other-words, trust God for today, for the future belongs to God. Prayer is the duty which is needed, daily, yes, daily prayer for daily needs, reoccurring daily.
- Faith sees the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior which deals with God’s Word, is energized and inspired by the fire of His Spirit and yes, resting on and in His promises.
- Perfect Faith has what perfect prayer asks for. Just as love and hope have always an objective, so also faith. Faith brings about that which God has for us.
Remember, faith does not just believe anything but it believes God, resting, trusting in His Word. I believe faith always has a purpose and that is to glorify God.
- Faith needs to be cultivated and increased by exercise, by being put into use, nourished by trials, test, and tribulations. Standing strong, ever growing.
- Faith grows by reading and meditating upon the Word of God.
Real faith in God is faith which keeps me in perfect peace, about the things of earth and the things of heaven.
Do you know that God will directly answer your prayers, those things you ask for, and give you peace, today, yes, a NOW God? We can know God’s will in everything. Find the promise in the Bible for what you need.
God must be in all our thoughts…that we may not sin against Him. By grace we are saved through faith and by faith we stay saved. Yes, we have faith that when the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, and we ask for God’s forgiveness through prayer He is merciful and just to forgive us of our sin; for we see prayer introduces us to a life of faith.
Answered prayer is absolutely dependent upon faith. Do you know that God is able and willing to bless? Faith rests its case on those that diligently seek Him. Jesus Christ clearly taught that faith was the condition on which prayer was answered.
Trust is built in times of prayer, the meeting room with God. “Have faith in God” for trust is formed from the very foundation of prayer. Yes, the background of answered prayer is your trust in God.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,