This morning my thoughts go to that of giving our best to God, our Creator.
Here are a few questions you may want to think about:
Does your life show Jesus Christ in ALL you do?
Do they See the TRUTH in you?
People are watching, looking for the TRUTH. God sent the Holy Spirit to reside in us and flow through us. He will guide and lead us into ALL TRUTH. Let’s make up our minds TODAY that we are going to be the testimony that God wants of us.
Again, God is asking. What comes out of YOUR mouth?
- Matthew 12:34 (NLT) You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say.
Are YOU willing to give all? Are you REALLY WILLING to give ALL? As a Christian our life should be ALL about the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you willing to give ALL? Christianity is ALL about sharing your money, your time; yes, your life?
- Matthew 13:45 – 46 (NLT) “Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant on the lookout for choice pearls. When he discovered a pearl of great value,he sold everything he owned and bought it!
God is asking. Are you REALLY WILLING to give ALL? Including every single thing: your thoughts, your emotions and your own will to belong to me?
- Matthew 16:24 – 26 (NLT) Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?
Is there anything you are not willing to give up?
Are you willing to give up the pleasures of this world; including your money, your time or your life for the cause of Jesus?
NEVER COMPROMISE His Word or His ways, for walking and talking the ways of Christ, is TRULY the life of a Christian. As a Christian you belong to Christ.
What will you be doing, when Jesus returns?
- Matthew 24:30 – 41 (NLT) And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. … “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes. “Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left. Two women will be grinding flour at the mill; one will be taken, the other left.
God wants our best! An example of giving your best from the Bible is given in:
- Matthew 26:7 (NLT) “While he was eating, a woman came in with a beautiful alabaster jar of expensive perfume and poured it over his head.” Yes, the woman gave the best she had. The question is, will you give the best you have?
The final question – God is asking: How do you treat the Son of God, Jesus?
How we treat others and how we respond or react to the Holy Spirit, truly shows our love for Jesus.
Are you kind and respect others? The very reactions or responses that we show to others is the same as doing it unto Jesus.
Are you showing love in everything you do?
- Matthew 27:26 – 30 (NLT)So Pilate released Barabbas to them. He ordered Jesus flogged with a lead-tipped whip,then turned him over to the Roman soldiers to be crucified. Some of the governor’s soldiers took Jesus into their headquarters and called out the entire regiment. They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him. They wove thorn branches into a crown and put it on his head, and they placed a reed stick in his right hand as a scepter.They knelt before him in mockery and taunted, “Hail! King of the Jews!” And they spit on him and grabbed the stick and struck him on the head with it.
May your life be a living testimony that testifies, the living Christ. The very life of a TRUE Christian!
As always, love in Christ Jesus,