This morning I must say, God has a Kingdom. God has placed Jesus as the King of this Kingdom. All that believe on His Son, Jesus Christ, are the people in His Kingdom. It is conditional to belong in the Kingdom of God.
You must believe in Jesus Christ and God’s plan of Salvation for you, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You are saved by grace and by faith you believe and recieve God’s free gift of Salvation given to you when you accept, make Jesus your Lord.
Do you believe God’s Divine plan for us is to be a participant in His Kingdom?
Is it your desire today to be a participator in His Kingdom?
As a Christian, I can feel His plan, His Kingdom in me. He reveals His plan in the Bible. Yes, “the Kingdom of God is at hand”. I want to be a participator in the building of God’s Kingdom. How about you?
Let’s read a few scriptures about belonging in His Kingdom…
It all begins with becoming a child of the King…John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
How do I become a child of the King?
- John 1:12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
- Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Each of you must turn from your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
There are two important steps that should be desired as a child of God’s Kingdom.
- As stated above in John, you FIRST must accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. We do this by repenting of our sinful ways, and accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ into our heart and our daily living. Water baptism should follow all believers, for it is a physical sign of our surrender to and into Jesus Christ.
- The next step is to believe for and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit; simply put, the infilling of the Holy Spirit. This experience is to be desired after you are (born-again), a believer.
The term “Kingdom of Heaven” denotes a realm from whence the Kingdom comes…the term “Kingdom of God” denotes whose is the Kingdom, as a person.
- Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and he has brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son.
- Matthew 10:7 Go and announce to them that the Kingdom of Heaven is near.
- John 4:24 For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
- Luke 12:31 He will give you all you need from day to day if you make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
- 2 Corinthians 5:18 All this newness of life is from God, who brought us back to himself through what Christ did. And God has given us the task of reconciling people to him.
- Matthew 6:10 (KJV) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,