This morning I must say, the Truth (the Word) shall set you free (make you free). Hold to His teachings thru the power of the Holy Spirit and become His true disciple in thought, word and deed.
- John 8:31,32 Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you keep obeying my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
- Proverbs 12:25 Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.
- John 17:17 Make them pure and holy by teaching them your words of truth. Hold on to the pattern of right teaching you learned from me. And remember to live in the faith and love that you have in Christ Jesus.
- Jeremiah 6:10 To whom can I give warning? Who will listen when I speak? Their ears are closed, and they cannot hear. They scorn the word of the LORD. They don’t want to listen at all.
- Deuteronomy 10:16 Therefore, cleanse your sinful hearts and stop being stubborn.
Read the Word…Hear the Word and put it into practice.
Wisdom is…the fear (reverence) of God…speaking forth His Word and putting it into practice.
- Jeremiah 8:9 These wise teachers will be shamed by exile for their sin, for they have rejected the word of the LORD. Are they so wise after all?
- Luke 11:28 He replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.”
- John 1:1-5 In the beginning the Word already existed. He was with God, and he was God. He was in the beginning with God. He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn’t make. Life itself was in him, and this life gives light to everyone. The light shines through the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
- John 1:14 So the Word became human and lived here on earth among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the only Son of the Father.
Change your thinking…be renewed in the mind by His Word.
- Romans 10:17 Yet faith comes from listening to this message of good news-the Good News about Christ.
- Romans 12:2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.
- Ephesians 6:15-17 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News, so that you will be fully prepared. In every battle you will need faith as your shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at you by Satan. Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
We are having what we say…God says we can have what He says we can have.
As always, love in Christ Jesus,